The European Court of Auditors (ECA) has a few student summer jobs available for the period July-August.
These two-week placements give young people the opportunity to experience life in the workplace for the first time.
Students who are chosen perform administrative tasks (filing, archiving, scanning documents, converting documents into digital format, stocktaking, etc.) throughout the ECA (medical centre, IT, legal affairs, communication, events and protocol, health insurance settlements office, etc.). They will receive a daily allowance but will have to pay their own accommodation and transport costs.
Successful candidates will:
- be aged between 18 and 25 years and still in formal education;
- be citizens of an EU Member State;
- have a sound command of English or French;
- provide evidence that they have the physical fitness to perform their duties;
- not have held a previous summer job at the ECA.
Applications must be submitted using the form below and sent by midday on 30 April 2023 at the latest to:
To ensure all applicants are treated equally, the ECA will select them at random.